When Knightdale, NC and the surrounding area needs a sewer or water utility contractor, Water Worx Services is at the top of their list!
A hydro excavation service is the process of removing dirt with highly pressurized water in order to not damage roots, utility lines or other underground systems. You may need hydro excavation services if you want to uncover pipes for maintenance, examine the depth of your utility lines or make ditches or trenches. Getting your ground excavated with the hydro excavation method is a good way to ensure that no damage is done to any existing structures underground. To find out more about getting hydro excavation services, contact us today.
To install an underground drainage system, you will need to:
- Identify existing underground drainage runs.
- Determine a start and end point for your drainage system.
- Dig a trench for the underground drainage system.
- Install the drainage system.
The key to installing an underground drainage system is to locate the best spot to direct excess water. When you are planning on installing an underground drainage system, you should be careful to be thorough and meticulous, as a poorly installed system will cause more issues than it will fix. If you are thinking about getting an underground drainage system installed, call us today.
To unclog a storm drain, you should try the following:
- Rake or sweep leaves, dirt and other debris away from your storm drain.
- Use a plumbing snake or a pressurized hose to remove leaves and debris.
- Call a local plumber or contract service for assistance if you are to unclog it.
Cleaning out your storm drain can be easy if leaves and other debris are not packed too tightly inside your drain. Although, when storm drains are ignored for too long, that is typically an issue you will encounter when trying to clear your drain. To get help unclogging your storm drain, give us a call today.